Perhaps better than any other airline, Lufthansa understands the power of social media. And the airline’s instagram account is about as good as it gets – at least for people who like to know what happens behind the scenes at a major worldwide carrier.
I’ve compiled some of the airline’s recent shots, many of which were taken by a pilot on the Frankfurt to LAX route. Sometimes, the photographers go a bit heavy with the filter. But it’s cool stuff, nonetheless.
Here we go:
- Beautiful inside and out: One of Boeing 747-8′s new raked wings. We’ll explore more #FRAspots tomorrow. Stay tuned #youthhotspotsgermany
- Ever wondered who’s the man behind the airport announcements? Meet Heino! His Chinese sounds great #FRAspots #youthhotspotsgermany
- One might think that’s a subway map – but it’s only a little section of the baggage control center’s display. #FRAspots #youthhotspotsgermany
- My lunch enroute over #Greenland #pilotdiary
- 35,000 feet over the North Atlantic #pilotdiary