BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse is taking reservations for a beer pairing dinner featuring traditional English ales.
The dinner will also feature the restaurant’s latest limited edition brew, BJ’s Brewmaster’s Reserve Imperial Red Ale.
The five-course dinner costs $30 and all participants must be 21 years of age or older, obviously.
Beers featured in the dinner include Boddington’s Ale, Newcastle Brown Ale, Old Speckled Hen, Newcastle Founders’ Ale, Samuel Smith Taddy Porter, BJ’s Brewmaster’s Reserve Imperial Red Ale, Samuel Smith Organic Chocolate Stout and BJ’s P.M. Porter.
Date of the dinner varies depending on location. Head over the jump for dates.
- Today (February 26): Burbank, Chino Hills, Valencia
- Wednesday (February 27): Corona, Laguna Hills, Menifee, Temecula
- Monday (March 4): Anaheim Hills, Cerritos, Moreno Valley, Rancho Cucamonga, Oxnard, Westlake Village
- Tuesday, March 5: Downey, Irvine, Puente Hills, San Bernardino, Woodland Hills
- Wednesday, March 6: Huntington Beach (Beach Blvd.), Palmdale
For reservations and more information, click here.