Beer lovers, we’ve found the perfect way to kick off your Memorial Day weekend.
The Taste of Brews returns to Riverside’s White Park (3901 Market St.) on Saturday, May 25.
Not only can attendees sample from dozens of breweries, including many from Southern California, but there will be several food trucks and local restaurants providing comestibles, and three bands to enjoy.
Here’s how things stack up:
- Angry Orchard
- Area 51 Craft Brewery (Riverside)
- Big Sky Brewing Co.
- Black Market Brewing (Temecula)
- Bootlegger’s Brewery (Fullerton)
- Brew-Ligion (Murrieta)
- Brew Rebellion (Yucaipa)
- Craft Brewing Co. (Lake Elsinore)
- Donkey Punch Brewing Co. (Redlands)
- Fireman’s Brew
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company
- Goose Island Beer Company
- Grand Teton Brewing Co.
- Greathead Brew
- Hangar 24 Craft Brewery (Redlands)
- I & I Brewing (Chino)
- Inland Empire Brewing Company (Riverside)
- J.T. Schmid’s (Anaheim/Tustin)
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company (San Diego)
- Kat Daddy Brewery (Moreno Valley)
- Kona Brewing Co.
- Lagunitas Brewing Company
- Legends Premium Craft Beer
- Main Street Brewery (Corona)
- Mendocino Brewing Co.
- More Beer! (Riverside)
- Newport Beach Brewing Company (Newport Beach)
- Ninkasi Brewing
- North Coast Brewing Co.
- Packinghouse Brewing Company (Riverside)
- Samuel Adams
- Shock Top
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Sons of Liberty Aleworks (Norco)
- Stone Brewing Co. (Escondido)
- Widmer Brothers Brewing Company
- Wiens Brewing Co. (Temecula)
- Woodchuck Hard Cider
- Gram’s Mission Bar B.Q.
- Killarney’s Restaurant and Irish Pub
- Kountry Folks
- Mi Tortilla Mexican Grill
- Proabition Whiskey Lounge and Restaurant
- Drive (The Cars tribute)
- Cougrzz Rock! (All-female tribute)
- Britain’s Finest (The Beatles tribute)
Tickets are for either a three-hour session (1 to 4 p.m., $35 plus $2.92 service fee, $29.75 plus $2.63 for groups of six or more) or a four-hour session (noon to 4 p.m., $45 plus $3.47 service fee, $38.25 plus $3.09 service fee for groups of six or more), and include craft beer samples, free water, live music and access to food. The promo code FBPROMO knocks $6 off the non-group ticket prices above. Tickets are available here.
A limited number of general admission tickets, which include live music and access to food are $20 plus $2.09 service fee. Beer will be available to purchase. General admission tickets are available here.
Attendees must be 21 or older.
Taste of Brews is also seeking volunteers. Click here to begin the process.
Proceeds will benefit the California Riverside Ballet.