The number of Inland Empire breweries continues to grow unabated.
There are several breweries that have recently opened or are opening soon.
Follow the jump to find out where to find them.
- La Verne Brewing Co.: La Verne Brewing Co. opened up toward the end of April. The brewery currently has four beers on tap, with an IPA in the wings. Also coming is tapping of a small batch keg Fridays this month. La Verne Brewing Co. is at 2125 Wright Ave., #C-15, La Verne, near the Auto Club Raceway and Brackett Field. The tasting room is open 4 to 8:30 p.m. Thursdays and Fridays and noon to 8 p.m. Saturdays. For updates, follow ‘em on Twitter and “Like” ‘em on Facebook.
- Wicks Brewing Co.: An outgrowth of Calwest Hydroponics and Homebrew Supply, Wicks Brewing Co. opened at the end of April. In addition to pouring nearly a dozen brews (and a root beer!), the brewery also serves food. The brewery is open daily at 11 a.m. and closes at 6 p.m. on Sunday and 9 p.m. the rest of the week. You can find Wicks at 11620 Sterling Ave., Suite C, Riverside. For updates, “Like” ‘em on Facebook or follow ‘em on Twitter.
- Thompson Brewing Co.: Thompson Brewing Co., 9860 Indiana Ave. Suite 8, Riverside, opened briefly toward the end of March and then reopened mid-April. The brewery’s usual brews (stout, amber ale, nut brown ale and lager) have been augmented with other brews, including an India pale ale and a Munich helles lager. The tasting room is open four days a week: 4 to 9 p.m. Wednesday through Friday and 3 to 7 p.m. Saturday. For updates, “Like” ‘em on Facebook.
- Bulldog Brewery: The new kid (pup?) on the block, Bulldog held its grand opening on May 17. The brewery brews eight of its own beers (and a root beer!) and also taps a dozen or so “guest brews.” The brewery also serves food and pours a dozen Temecula wines. The brewery, 41379 Date St., Murrieta, is open 3 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, noon to 10 p.m. Thursday, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday and noon to 8 p.m. Sunday. For updates, “Like” ‘em on Facebook or follow ‘em on Twitter.
- Brew Rebellion: We’ve been tracking the progress of Brew Rebellion for a while now, and the brewery has set a date for its grand opening: June 22. Brew Rebellion is at 13444 California St., Yucaipa. For details, click here for the Facebook event page. For updates, “Like” ‘em on Facebook.
- Sanctum Brewing Co.: Sanctum Brewing Co. is in the midst of a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds for its brewery, which it’s planning to open in the Pomona Packing Plant, 560 E. Commercial St. Rewards for donations range from a hearty handshake from a brewer for a $5 pledge to your own handmade table and theme song for pledging $2,500 or more. Click here to help ‘em out. Sanctum will be participating in this month’s Claremont Blues & Brews Craft Beer Walk. For updates, “Like” ‘em on Facebook.