Really, we’re OK with that.
The next gathering will take place at Riverside’s Packinghouse Brewing Company’s BrewGrass Festival on June 29.
The event will take place from 1 to 6 p.m. at the brewery, 6421 Central Ave., Riverside.
In addition to unlimited two-ounce sample pours from lots of Southern California breweries, the event will feature food trucks and live bluegrass music from The Salty Suites, The Tail Draggers, Shadow Mountain Band and The Original Bladerunners.
Advance tickets are $35 and available online (plus $2.22 w/service fee) or at the brewery’s tasting room and will be (if still available) $40 at the door.
Designated driver tickets (which include entrance to the festival, but not beer tastings) will be available at the door for $15.
A portion of the proceeds will go to charity.
Scheduled to pour at the event are:
- Bootlegger’s Brewery (Fullerton)
- Brävery Brewing (Lancaster)
- Brew Rebellion (Yucaipa)
- Craft Brewing Co. (Lake Elsinore)
- Dale Bros. Brewery (Upland)
- Hangar 24 Craft Brewery (Redlands)
- I and I Brewing (Chino)
- Inland Empire Brewing Company (Riverside)
- Ironfire Brewing Company (Temecula)
- Newport Beach Brewing Company (Newport Beach)
- North Coast Brewing Company (Fort Bragg)
- Oak Hills Brewing Company (Hesperia)
- Ritual Brewing Co. (Redlands)
- Sons of Liberty Aleworks (Norco)
- Thompson Brewing Co. (Riverside)
- Valiant Brewing (Orange)
- Wicks Brewing Co. (Riverside)
- Wiens Brewing Company (Temecula)
A number of Southern California homebrew clubs will also be represented, including the Riverside Brew Crew, Riverside Brew Punx, BrewLuminatti and the Long Beach HomeBrew Club.
And if wine is more your thing, Lake Elsinore’s La Rebelde Winery will be on hand.
For more information, click here for the Facebook event page.