Tickets are available now for the upcoming Brew at the L.A. Zoo, which will take place on Friday, August 9.
Several Southern California breweries are among the two dozen-plus brewers, vintners and cider-makers participating in this year’s event.
Here’s a look at who’s scheduled to be there:
- Angel City Brewery (Los Angeles)
- Barefoot Wines & Bubbly
- Batch 19
- Beachwood BBQ Brewing (Long Beach)
- Blue Moon Brewing Company
- Crispin Cider
- Fireman’s Brew (Woodland Hills)
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company
- Fox Barrel Cider
- Golden Road Brewing Company (Los Angeles)
- Gordon Biersch Brewing Company
- Hangar 24 Craft Brewery (Redlands)
- Heretic Brewing Company
- I & I Brewing (Chino)
- Inland Empire Brewing Company (Riverside)
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company (San Diego)
- Lagunitas Brewing Company
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company
- Mad River Brewing Company
- Port Town Brewing Co. (Los Angeles)
- Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
- San Pedro Brewing Company (San Pedro)
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Stone Brewing Co. (Escondido)
- Widmer Brothers Brewing Company
In addition to 4.5-ounce samples, there will be pub-style food for purchase, music from live local bands and DJ Morningstar, and of course, zoo animals to see!
Tickets are $45 in advance and will be $50 at the door (if available); $40 for Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association members (tickets must be purchased on-site); and $25 for designated drivers.
You must be 21 years of age or older to attend.
Click here to purchase tickets.
For more information, click here.