The Taste of Brews is returning to Long Beach on Saturday, August 24.
However, If you’re thinking of going, the time to buy your tickets is now.
You see, the price of presale tickets is going up on Sunday (August 11).
Current prices are $45 (plus $3.47 service fee) for a four-hour session (noon to 4 p.m.) and $35 (plus $2.92 service fee) for a three-hour session (1 to 4 p.m.).
If you can gather at least five of your closest friends, you can all get in for the group rate of $38.25 (plus $3.09 service fee) for the four-hour session and $29.75 (plus $2.63 service fee) for the three-hour session.
Designated drivers can get in for $20, plus a $2.09 service fee.
However, if you use the promo code LBTOB, you can knock $5 off the price of the three- and four-hour sessions.
The price for the group and designated driver tickets remains the same with the promo code.
The event will take place at Lighthouse Park, 200 Aquarium Way.
Purchase tickets by following this link.
Here’s a list of participating brewers, cider makers and wineries:
- Ace Premium Hard Ciders
- Angry Orchard Hard Cider
- Beachwood BBQ Brewing (Long Beach)
- Belmont Brewing Company (Long Beach)
- Big Sky Brewing Co.
- Bison Organic Beer
- Black Market Brewing Co. (Temecula)
- Brewbakers (Huntington Beach)
- Craft Brewing Company (Lake Elsinore)
- Drake’s Brewing
- Fireman’s Brew (Woodland Hills)
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company
- FishTale Organic Ales
- Girasole Vineyards
- Golden Road Brewing (Los Angeles)
- Grand Teton Brewing Co.
- Hangar 24 Craft Brewery (Redlands)
- Inland Empire Brewing Company (Riverside)
- J.T. Schmid’s Restaurant & Brewery (Orange County)
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company (San Diego)
- Kona Brewing Co.
- Lagunitas Brewing Company
- Left Coast Brewing Co. (San Clemente)
- Legends Premium Craft Beer (Costa Mesa)
- Magic Hat Brewing Company
- Mendocino Brewing Co.
- Moa Brewing Co.
- Mountain Goat Beer
- New Belgium Brewing
- North Coast Brewing Co.
- Packinghouse Brewing Company (Riverside)
- Port Town Brewing Co. (Los Angeles)
- Pyramid Breweries
- Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
- Samuel Adams
- San Pedro Brewing Co. (San Pedro)
- Stone Brewing Co. (Escondido)
- Strand Brewing Co. (Torrance)
- Wiens Brewing Co. (Temecula)
- Woodchuck Hard Cider