We had a blast at last year’s Palm Springs Props and Hops at the Palm Springs Air Museum, and this year’s edition is happening Saturday (November 23).
The event will run from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the museum, 745 N. Gene Autry Trail, Palm Springs.
Tickets, which include twelve four-ounce tastings, are $35 “before November 15,” and $40 after (including at the door), but are still available at the lower price by clicking here.
Sixteen brewers from Southern California and beyond are scheduled to participate. Read on for the list.
- Babe’s Bar-B-Que and Brewhouse (Rancho Mirage)
- Black Market Brewing Co. (Temecula)
- Bootlegger’s Brewery (Fullerton)
- Coachella Valley Brewing Co. (Thousand Palms)
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company
- Golden Road Brewing (Los Angeles)
- Hangar 24 Craft Brewery (Redlands)
- Lagunitas Brewing Company
- La Quinta Brewing Co. (Palm Desert)
- The Lost Abbey (San Marcos)
- New Belgium Brewing Company
- Nikasi Brewing Company
- Packinghouse Brewing Company (Riverside)
- Port Brewing Company (San Marcos)
- Refuge Brewery (Temecula)
- Stone Brewing Co. (Escondido)
In addition to the brewery sampling, the event also features a Cicerone rare beer tasting, an opportunity to meet Hangar 24’s head brewer, Kevin Wright, and the announcement of the results of the Props and Hops Homebrew Contest, which was judged this past weekend at Coachella Valley Brewing Co.
For more information, click here for the Facebook event page.