Pomona’s The Rookery Alehouse & Grill is celebrating its first anniversary this weekend, and it’s kicking off the festivities at 11 a.m. today (January 17).
As part of the event, the eatery will be tapping 19 special beers from Southern California and beyond that it has squirreled away.
The celebration will last until 8 p.m. Sunday (January 19), however the beers likely will not.
Read on to find out what’s on tap.
They are, by style:
- Mother Earth — Wild Child
- Dale Bros. — Rookery Anniversary Sour Chocolate
- The Bruery — Rueuze
- Almanac — Bourbon Sour Porter
- Ambitious Ales — Once You Goze Black
- Logsdon — Seizoen Bretta
- Monkish — Seme Della Vita
- St. Feuillien — Saison
- Epic/Strange — Epically Strange
Stouts and porters
- Hangar 24 — Pugachev’s Cobra
- Firestone Walker — Velvet Merkin
- Deschutes — Abyss
- Ritual — Big Deluxe Manhattan
- Wiens — Crowded
- Ohana — Ohana de Noel
- Golden Road — Brandy Barrel Aged Hudson Porter
Remember, the beers are of limited quantity, so we don’t recommend waiting to head on over.
For more information, click here for the Facebook event page.
The Rookery is at 117 W. Second St.