You still have a chance.
Here are some other spots you might be able to sample the rare brew here in Southern California:
- The Salted Pig: 3700 12th St., Riverside. 11 a.m. tomorrow (February 19). $8 for an eight ounce pour. Also tapping Russian River’s Pliny the Elder, Blind Pig, Consecration and Row 2, Hill 56. Details
- Tustin Brewing Company: 13011 Newport Ave., Suite 100, Tustin. Tapping at 3 p.m. tomorrow (February 19), tickets on sale at 11 a.m. Eight-ounce pours. The brewery is celebrating Russian River Brewing Company Week through Sunday. Details
- Verdugo Bar: 3408 Verdugo Road, Los Angeles. Tapping at 8 p.m. Thursday (February 20). Tickets on sale at 6 p.m. Also tapping Russian River’s Pliny the Elder and Supplication. Details
- 38° Ale House & Grill: 100 W. Main Street, Alhambra. 11:30 a.m. Saturday (February 22). Flights of Pliny The Younger, Pliny The Elder, Blind Pig and Row 2, Hill 56 (5-ounce pours) for $14. Details
- Mohawk Bend: 2141 West Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles. Doors open at 9:30 a.m., Pliny the Younger tapped at 11 a.m. Saturday (February 22). 280 tickets will be distributed for a $6.50 six-ounce pour. Details
- Blue Palms Brewhouse: 6124 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles. 2 p.m. Saturday (February 22). $20 for a 10-ounce pour, with proceeds benefiting the Keep A Breast Foundation. Details
- The Surly Goat: 7929 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood. Tapping at 6 p.m. February 27. Also tapping Pliny the Elder, Blind Pig, Damnation, Consecration, Temptation and Row 2, Hill 56. Beer passport holders with 25 or more stamps get in early. Details
Got any other locations to share? Feel free to leave a comment below.