BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse locations are hosting an India pale ale pairing dinner in March.
The five-course dinner will be paired with IPAs from Firestone Walker Brewing Company, Samuel Adams, Samuel Smith Brewery, Sierra Nevada Brewing Company, Stone Brewing Co., and of course, BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse.
During the course of the dinner, BJ’s will be serving its next seasonal beer BJ’s Goliath Imperial Red Ale.
In Southern California, the dinners are scheduled between Monday (March 3) and Wednesday, March 12.
Local dinners are as scheduled below:
- Monday (March 3): Carlsbad, Cerritos, Huntington Beach (Beach Boulevard), La Mesa, Orange, Rancho Cucamonga, Temecula
- Tuesday (March 4): Downey, Laguna Hills, Pasadena, Puente Hills, San Bernardino, Valencia
- Wednesday, March 5: Brea, Moreno Valley, Woodland Hills
- Monday, March 10: Anaheim Hills, Burbank, Chula Vista, Corona, Escondido, Oxnard, Rancho Santa Margarita
- Tuesday, March 11: Brentwood, Chino Hills, Irvine, Westlake Village
- Wednesday, March 12: Menifee, Palmdale
The dinners cost $30 and will be $35 the day of the event, if available.