Orange’s Valiant Brewing Company will celebrate its first anniversary tomorrow (March 1).
The event will run from noon to 11 p.m. at the brewery, 2294 N. Batavia St., Unit C.
The celebration will include a car show and, of course, plenty of beer!
More than 26 beers will be available, including the brewery’s anniversary brew, along with a selection of barrel-aged beers.
Here’s what to expect:
- Crescendo, American Lager, .6.5% abv
- Criterion, Belgian Honey Ale, 5.6% abv
- Alpha Drive, Double IPA, 8.8% abv
- Axiom, Trappist Style Ale, 10.5% abv
- First Flight, American Strong Ale, 13.7% abv
- Jericho, Imperial IPA, 10.8% abv
- Pathos, Imperial Chocolate Porter, 9.3% abv
- Stentorian, English Barleywine, 13.3% abv
- Kratos, Belgian Gold Strong, 12.5% abv
- Mounds of Grounds, Imperial Black Espresso Saison, 9.6% abv
- 10.5 MPG, Persimmon Saison, 10.5% abv
- Veranda, Amber Belgian, 8.5% abv
- Mighty Maximus, Premium Ale, 3.8% abv
- Mighty Maximus, Premium Ale (Nitro), 3.8% abv
- Barrel Aged Stentorian, 14.3% abv
- Barrel Aged Axiom, 12.1% abv
- Barrel Aged First Flight, 15.5% abv
- The Bruce, Scotch Ale, 9.7% abv
- Crescendo Dry Hopped, 6.5% abv
- Valiant’s 1st Anniversary, Belgian Barleywine approx. 12.3% abv
- American Strong Ale, 13.2% abv
- Valiant Beer Blending, 12.1% abv
Ultra Small Batches
- Guava Cream Ale, 4.5% abv
- Lacto Cherry Stout, 7% abv
- Wheat Beer, 6% abv
- Lager Barleywine, 8.8% abv