Barleywine fans should head over to 38 Degrees Ale House & Grill today (March 22).
38 Degrees is expecting to have over 30 barleywines available during the event, including:
- AleSmith Brewing Company’s Barrel Aged Old Numbskull
- Almanac Beer Co.’s Heirloom Pumpkin 2013
- Avery Brewing Company’s Hog Heaven 2013
- Ballast Point’s Three Sheets and Brandy Barrel Aged Three Sheets
- Beachwood BBQ’s Annihilator 2012
- Bear Republic Brewing Co.’s Olde Scoutter’s 2014
- Big Sky’s Bourbon Barrel Aged Old Blue Hair
- Bootlegger’s Galaxian Barleywine
- Deschutes’ Mirror Mirror
- Dogfish Head’s Beer Old School 2013
- Firestone Walker Brewing Co.’s §ucaba, Helldorado and Stickee Monkey
- Goose Island’s Bourbon County Barleywine
- Golden Road Brewing/Deschutes Brewery’s Bourbon Barrel Aged Marleywine
- Hangar 24 Craft Brewery’s Hammerhead Barrel Aged Barleywine 2013 and 2012
- Hair of the Dog’s Doggie Claws 2011
- Mad River Brewing Company’s John Barleycorn 2011
- Marin Brewing’s Old Dipsea 2010
- Mikkeller’s Big Worster (Bourbon Barrel Aged)
- Monkey Paw Pub & Brewery’s Kong 2014
- Napa Smith Brewery’s Grateful Dog 2012
- Sierra Nevada’s Bigfoot 2009
- Stone Brewing Co.’s Old Guardian Barely Wine aged in White Wine Barrels 2012, Old Guardian Barely Wine 2004 and 2014
- Telegraph Brewing Company’s Rhinoceros 2011
There is no cover charge for the event, which will run from noon to 11:55 p.m.
38 Degrees Ale House & Grill is at 100 W. Main St., Alhambra.
For more information, click here.