Tickets are available now for the next Slater’s 50/50 Backyard Brewfest, which will take place from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday, April 5, in the parking lot of the chain’s Lake Forest location, 24356 Swartz Drive.
A total of 27 breweries and cideries from Southern California and elsewhere will be showcasing more than 40 different brews. Slater’s 50/50 will be serving up some of its most popular menu items.
The event, produced in conjunction with the Lake Forest Chamber of Commerce, is also a fundraiser for Boys and Girls Club of Lake Forest, the Lake Forest 4-H Superstars, Soroptimist International of Lake Forest and South County Outreach.
Tickets includes a commemorative tasting glass and unlimited beer and food samples.
Tickets are currently $50, and will be more at the door. Designated driver tickets (food yes, beer no) are also available for $15. Tickets are available here.
The following breweries and cideries are scheduled to participate:
- Allagash Brewing Company
- Ballast Point Brewing & Spirits (San Diego)
- Beach City Brewery (Huntington Beach)
- Bootlegger’s Brewery (Fullerton)
- Bottle Logic Brewing (Anaheim)
- Cascadia Ciderworkers United
- Cismontane Brewing Company (Rancho Santa Margarita)
- The Dudes’ Brewing Company (Torrance)
- El Segundo Brewing Co. (El Segundo)
- Ensenada Brewing Co.
- Hangar 24 Brewing Company (Redlands)
- Hoparazzi Brewing Co. (Anaheim)
- Iron Fist Brewing Co. (Vista)
- Latitude 33° Brewing Company (Vista)
- Legacy Brewing Co. (Oceanside)
- Monkish Brewing Co. (Torrance)
- Ninkasi Brewing
- Noble Ale Works (Anaheim)
- Oceanside Ale Works (Oceanside)
- Old Orange Brewing Co. (Orange)
- Reverend Nat’s Hard Cider
- Ritual Brewing Co. (Redlands)
- Rough Draft Brewing Company (San Diego)
- Saint Archer Brewing Company (San Diego)
- Speakeasy Ales & Lagers
- Tap It Brewing Co.
- Valiant Brewing Company (Orange)
For more information, click here.