This year’s Hangar 24 Craft Brewery PugaFest kicks off at 2 p.m. and runs ’til 5 p.m. today (December 5).
The event will feature more than 15 barrel-aged brews, including new releases, exclusive pours and archive releases.
Tickets were sold in advance, and no tickets will be sold at the door. The tasting room will be closed to the public during the event.
Here’s a look at what will be flowing:
- Pugachev’s Cobra 2015: Russian Imperial Stout brewed with maple syrup and aged in bourbon barrels for eight months
- Pugachev Royale 2015: Pugachev’s Cobra aged in bourbon barrels with cacao and vanilla for eight months, then in brandy barrels for another 12 months
- Pug-Nog: Pugachev’s Cobra with vanilla bean and a touch of nutmeg added
- Port Barrel Pugachev: Pugachev’s Cobra aged in a port barrel
- Brandy Barrel Pugachev: Pugachev’s Cobra aged in a brandy barrel
- Gingerbread Pugachev: Pugachev’s Cobra aged in bourbon barrels with lactose, vanilla and spices
- Caramel Latte Pugachev: Pugachev’s Cobra aged in bourbon barrels with lactose, Parliament caramel syrup and Augie’s coffee
- Turkish Coffee Pugachev: Pugachev’s Cobra aged in maple bourbon barrels with Augie’s cold brew and cardamom
- Cinilla Pugachev: Pugachev’s Cobra aged in maple bourbon barrels with cinnamon and vanilla
- Pugachev 25: Pugachev’s Cobra aged in 25 year old Heaven Hill Barrels for 16 mo.
- Pugachev’s Cobra 2014
- Pugachev’s Cobra 2013
- Hammerhead 2015: American Barleywine aged in rye whiskey and bourbon barrels
- Hammerhead Chai: Hammerhead with chai spices
- Hammerhead 2014
- Brandy Vinaceous: Vinaceous aged in brandy barrels
- Vinaceous/HH: Blend of Vinaceous and Hammerhead
If you (like us) missed the opportunity to get tickets to the event, don’t fret. You’ll still be able to sample some of the variations on Sunday (December 6), when the tasting room will have Pugachev’s Cobra, Pugachev’s Royale, and Pug-Nog on tap beginning at 10 a.m.
750mL bottles of Pugachev’s Cobra and Pug-Nog will also be available for sale for $20 and $25, respectively, starting Sunday morning.
Hangar 24 is at 1710 Sessums Drive, Redlands.
For more information, visit the Facebook event page.