Besides Dale Bros., at least 39 breweries, cideries and wineries are scheduled to pour at the event, which will take place rain or shine.
More than 80 beverages are planned to be served at the event, which celebrates the brewery’s 13th anniversary.
General admission tickets ($45) include a keepsake glass and unlimited beverages. V.I.P. tickets ($60) also include a keepsake glass and unlimited beverages, plus admission at noon for an hour of rare beer pours, a bottle opener and preferred parking. Designated drivers and those between the age of 12 and 20 can get in for $10. Kids younger than 12 get in free.
Advance tickets are available at the brewery or by clicking here (service fee applies). Ticket prices go up at the door.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Claremont Educational Foundation.
Participants include many from across Southern California:
- Abita Brewing Company
- Alosta Brewing Co. (Covina)
- Angel City Brewery (Los Angeles)
- Ballast Point Brewing & Spirits (San Diego)
- Big Bear Lake Brewing Company (Big Bear Lake)
- Bootlegger’s Brewery (Fullerton)
- Brävery Brewing (Lancaster)
- Claremont Craft Ales (Claremont)
- Coachella Valley Brewing Co. (Thousand Palms)
- Coronado Brewing Company (Coronado)
- Deschutes Brewery
- Dr. Jekyll’s
- Four Sons Brewing (Huntington Beach)
- Escape Craft Brewery (Redlands)
- Hamilton Family Brewery (Rancho Cucamonga)
- Hangar 24 Craft Brewery (Redlands)
- I & I Brewing (Chino)
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company (San Diego)
- Lagunitas Brewing Company
- La Verne Brewing Co. (La Verne)
- Maui Brewing Co.
- Noble Ale Works (Anaheim)
- No Clue Craft Brewery (Rancho Cucamonga)
- Old Stump Brewing Co. (Pomona)
- Polymath Brewing Co. (Riverside)
- Ritual Brewing Co. (Redlands)
- Rök House Brewing Company (Upland)
- Sanctum Brewing Co. (Pomona)
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Stone Brewing Co. (Escondido)
- Tap It Brewing Co.
- Wicks Brewing Co. (Riverside)
- Wiens Brewing Company (Temecula)
- Galleano Winery (Mira Loma)
- Joseph Fillppi Winery & Vineyards (Rancho Cucamonga)
- Rev Winery (Covina)
The event will also feature food trucks and other food vendors, including The Grilled Cheese Truck, The Lobos Truck, Jojo’s Grill-A-Dog, The Big Easy Sandwich, MESquite BBQ, Juju’s Famous Ceviche, Scoops on Tap and Corazón Azul.
Want free beer? The brewery is looking for volunteers to work before, during and after the event. Volunteers will receive a T-shirt, a commemorative glass, and a wristband for beer tasting in exchange for working a three to four-hour shift.
For more information, click here.