The brewery’s health inspector, Tin Nguyen, was one of those killed in the attack.
The #BeerForSB fundraiser will take place from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. at the brewery, 1710 Sessums Drive, Redlands.
The brewery will have a 16-tap beer truck stationed in the parking lot, and the event will feature music and food, as well.
A T-shirt — which, unfortunately won’t ship for a couple of weeks — is available for $20. Again, 100% of sales will go to the fund.
Several other Inland Empire breweries are expected to participate in the fundraiser, as well, including:
- Brew Rebellion (San Bernardino)
- Dale Bros. Brewery (Upland)
- Escape Craft Brewery (Redlands)
- Hamilton Family Brewery (Rancho Cucamonga)
- I & I Brewing (Chino)
- No Clue Craft Brewery (Rancho Cucamonga)
- Packinghouse Brewing Company (Riverside)
- Skyland Ale Works (Corona)
- Sons of Liberty Aleworks (Norco)
- Wicks Brewing Co. (Riverside)
Hamilton is also donating 100% of proceeds on that day to the fund.
From December 29 through January 12, Dale Bros. will contribute $1 from every pint of Pomona Queen sold in its taproom.
In addition, Wicks will be donating all proceeds from sales on January 7 to the cause.