More than a dozen Inland Empire breweries will represent the region — along with more than 20 other breweries (and cideries) from across Southern California and beyond — are scheduled to be busy pouring at the Taste of Brews Inland Empire in downtown Riverside on Saturday (May 21).
The event, set for noon to 4 p.m., is returning to White Park, 3901 Market St., for its fifth iteration.
General admission tickets are $40 (plus a $3.19 service fee if purchased online) for noon admission and $30 (plus a $2.64 service fee if purchased online) for admission at 1 p.m. Group discounts are available.
Tickets include unlimited four-ounce tastes, and access to live entertainment and food for purchase.
Click here to purchase tickets.
Proceeds from the event will benefit Habitat for Humanity Riverside.
Here’s a look at which breweries you’ll find at the event:
- 3 Iron Brewing Co. (Colton)
- Aftershock Brewing Co. (Temecula)
- Angel City Brewery
- Angry Orchard Hard Cider
- Big Sky Brewing Co.
- Bootlegger’s Brewery
- Common Cider Company
- Craft Brewing Co. (Lake Elsinore)
- Delicious Science (Riverside)
- Desert Barn Brewery (Hesperia)
- Evans Brewing Co.
- Firemans Brew
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company
- Golden Road Brewing
- Hangar 24 Craft Brewery (Redlands)
- Heroes Restaurant and Brewery (Riverside)
- I & I Brewing (Chino)
- JT Schmid’s Restaurant & Brewery
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company
- Kings Brewing Co. (Rancho Cucamonga)
- Lagunitas Brewing Company
- Last Name Brewing (Upland)
- Lost Coast Brewery
- The Mason Jar Brewing Company (Menifee)
- Packinghouse Brewing Company (Riverside)
- Pizza Port Brewing Company
- Portland Cider Company
- Rev. Nat’s Hard Cider
- Route 30 Brewing Company (Riverside)
- Samuel Adams
- Stone Brewing Co.
- Tap It Brewing Co.
- Wicks Brewing Co. (Riverside)
- Wiens Brewing Co. (Temecula)
For more information, click here.