Rök House Brewing Company will celebrate its second anniversary from noon to 10 p.m. on Saturday (June 11).
The event will feature food, live music, and of course, plenty of beer.
More than two dozen different beers, in fact.
There is no entrance fee for the event. Simply purchase your anniversary glass for $5 and tasters — as many or as few as you want — for just $2.
In addition, the Upland brewery will release two different barrel-aged versions of its Sköl Krusher Russian Imperial Stout. One, aged in 12-year bourbon barrels, will be available in 750mL bottles at 1 p.m. and another, aged in 4-year bourbon barrels, will be tapped at 4 p.m.
Note: There will be no pints sold nor growlers filled on Saturday.
- Craken Cream Ale (4.9% ABV)
- Little Hammer (Jarrylo) SIPA (4.9% ABV)
- ImPale Ale 2.0 (5.5% ABV)
- Grapefruit Hammer IPA (7.2% ABV)
- Nitro Hammer IPA (7.2% ABV)
- Sour Wolf Tart Saison (7.3% ABV)
- Dragon Breath Smoked (Mesquite) IPA (7.4% ABV)
- Red Hart Belgian Rose Ale (7.5% ABV)
- Triple Nut Brown Ale (10.0% ABV)
- Aged Vanilla Sköl Krusher (10.9% ABV)
- Barrel-aged Sköl Krusher (4-year bourbon barrels) (12.5% ABV) (4pm)
- Melon Blossom Honey Wheat (5.0% ABV)
- Oaked Tequila ESB (5.9% ABV)
- Oaked Bourbon Double Nut Brown Ale (8.6% ABV)
- 22-ounce Berserker Brown Ale (5.5% ABV)
- 750ml Barrel-aged Sköl Krusher (12-year bourbon barrels) (12.5% ABV) (1 p.m.)
You can also expect their regular offerings and maybe a few surprises thrown in just for fun.
Rök House is at 1939 W. 11th St., Suite A.
For more information, click here.