Upland’s Last Name Brewing — formerly Dale Bros. Brewery — is hosting its annual Oktober Fiesta event from noon to 10 p.m. today (September 24) at the brewery, 2120 Porterfield Way.
Advance tickets were $12, but sales have stopped. However, tickets will be available at the door, but at a higher price.
Tickets include entry, a boot-shaped glass and one pour.
The brewery is releasing five beers especially for the event:
- Mexican Hot Chocolate: Dark Ale brewed with chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon, and jalapeno peppers.
- Pumpkin Spice Fiesta: Oktoberfiesta blended with pumpkin and spices.
- Barrel Aged Black Beer: California black beer aged for 1 year on red wine barrels. Sour with notes of pomegranate and strawberry.
- Adult Root Beer: Dark ale turned root beer, made with natural vanilla and sarsparilla.
- Habanero Runway: Runway IPA blended with habanero peppers.
Food will be available from Big Easy Sandwich, the MexiCalbi Truck, and Scoops on Tap.
A portion of the proceeds from this event will benefit the Upland Community Partnership for Youth.
For more information, visit the Facebook event page.