The birthers are coming. The birthers are coming.
Hell, the birthers are here.
There’s this coven of witchhunters who are blabbering that they don’t believe President Obama was born in the U.S.A. because somehow his birth certificate is a fraud.
Therefore, he is not really president of these United States of America.
The basic American freedom called an election be damned.
There’s got to be a law somewhere that Obama broke to become the 44th president.
Ahh, he got more votes than John McCain?
A mere footnote. Not good enough for these racists.
That’s what they are — hate groups who can’t accept the fact that an African-American is the leader of the free world.
There’s this YouTube video circulating highlighting this behemouth (check the Urban dictionary for this definition) woman spewing her nonsense at a Republican lawmaker’s town hall meeting about Obama the illegal alien.
To see how much anger like this exists in America the beautiful is plain ugly.
If not also scary.
And that such stupidity escapes cyberspace and filters into the mainstream media like venom from a rattlesnake is even more frightening.
This is a preview of coming attractions — the new white minority, preparing for the inevitable.
Teach your children well, skinheads.
Ridicule is in order for these mothball brains.
Here, try these on for size. They make about as much sense. More proof that Obama can’t be a native born American:
1. Sure, Obama was born in Hawaii, but it really didn’t become a state in 1959 (two years B.O., before Obama). No sir, Hawaii didn’t become a state until Steve McGarrett took over “5-0″ in 1968 — when Obama was 7.
2. Whenever Obama hears Springsteen’s “Born in the U.S.A.” he drowns out The Boss’s tune with his own version of The Beatles’ “Back in the U.S.S.R”
3. CNN’s Lou Dobbs thinks Obama is an illegal alien (OK, so Lou thinks everybody is) and do you really think you’re going to get anybody to believe Lou Dobbs is a nutball?
4. Racists are pushing the fact that Obama wasn’t born in this country because even they don’t think potential followers will believe what they really think: that Obama was born on Neptune.
5. Obama wears baggy daddy jeans to the All-Star Game and he threw out the first pitch like he was a French Floozy.
6. Duh! He wants health care like they have in his native country —- Canada!
7. As a newborn, Obama was found floating in a basket on the Nile River and taken in by pharaohs.
8. Hello! Hawaii, like, isn’t even connected to the real United States.
9. His so-called birth certificate is actually a product of that liberal Hollywood movie concotion CGI.
10. His father, Barack H. W. Obama, wasn’t even president before him.
Stay focused, pardners…