Dick Cheney slamming his former underling, George W. Bush?
It’s as if the Beast now thinks that George’s middle initial, W., stood for Wuss.
Apparently Dick says Bush went soft (sounds like a failed porno movie plot) after re-election in 2004.
Cheney has been telling friends (Cheney has friends?) that Bush gained an unexpected independence.
George, you beatnik.
Moreover, Cheney thought W. was “moving away from him.”
This is all being let out by Cheneyites because ol’ Dick-O is writing his memoirs. No truth to the rumor that it is tentatively titled “Vader of the Lost Dark.”
This could all be chatter to talk up the book — due out next year, or three heart attacks for Cheney from now.
In any event, here are a few things Cheney probably will forget to put in his book that proved to him how George W. changed in his second term:
1. Bush stopped asking him permission for everything.
2. Bush wanted to change his middle name —- Walker —- to Woodstock.
3. Bush cancelled their Tuesday nights together watching “Abu Ghraib Prisoners Gone Wild” tapes.
4. Bush actually started believing he was the one who saved the world.
5. Bush began to read books that didn’t have the words “DC Comics” on them.
6. Cheney stopped being invited to the ranch down in Crawford for beef jerky and Buckler.
7. Cheney was asked not to tuck in the Bush twins anymore.
8. Bush became arrogant after finally beating his mother at arm wrestling.
9. Bush stopped enjoying torturing Alberto Gonzales.
10. Cheney was banned from drinking blood of those 72 virgins the enemy was promised after death.