House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s emotional speech on Thursday about resurrecting civility back into the discussion of health care and other important political decisions has mostly fallen on deaf ears.
And that’s just with the Democrats.
To which the radical right-wing nuts answered: Civility? We don’t need no stinkin’ civility. We don’t need to show you no civility.
According to the Republican Party, civility is now one of the seven deadly sins. In honor of Jabba the Butt Limbaugh, the GOP replaced gluttony.
Commenting on Pelosi’s comments, House Minority Leader John “Red in the face” Boehner gloated that what’s going on with this deadly health care plan is “a modern political rebellion.”
He ought to know. He’s a lunatic and he’s sitting back getting a bad tan at some tanning salon in D.C. watching the lunatics run the asylum
Speaking of Bad Tan Boehner and lunatics at an asylum, he must’ve shown up Friday at the conservative (bowel) movement’s Values Voters Summit —- or as Fox Noose called it, The Second Coming.
The featured talent included Minnesota Congresswoman Michele “Somebody fit her for a strait-jacket” Bachmann, the lost Baldwin brotheer, actor Stephen Baldwin, and former Miss California Carrie “Opposite Marriage” Prejean.
Missing in action was “Death Panels” Palin, who just saw someone bid more than $63,000 to have dinner with her.
Glenn Beck, get some help.
Maybe the venue wasn’t big enough to contain “Death Panel’s” ego. Or she may have been leary of being upstaged by Prejean in the “fancy pageant walkin’ ” segment of the summit.
By the way, that fancy pageant walkin’ event was won by House Minority Wimp, uh, Whip Eric “Twittering while he’s supposed to be working” Cantor.
Not mentioned at the summit was the fact that “Death Panels” may be losing her title as the right’s cover girl. Joe “You lie!” Wilson is turning into the wing nut’s new poster boy.
There could soon be talk of A Couple of Joes in 2012: Joe the Yeller and Joe the Plumber as the GOP ticket.
Start printing the bumper stickers now: “A-Hole and Toilet Bowl in 2012.”
Overheard at the Voters Values Summit:
1. “Has Gov. Mark Sanford convinced Carrie Prejean to go hiking the Old Appalachian Trail yet?”
2. “Look, it’s Tina Fey! Damn, it’s only Palin.”
3. “Let me know if Limbaugh decides to jump up and down, I wanna clear out —- this place is gonna turn into the Poseiden Adventure.”
4. “Glad we didn’t listen to Cantor and had a deli cater the buffet.”
5. “Oh, that’s Michael Steele, the chairman of the RNC. I was wondering why he ignored me when I told him to bring us another bottle of merlot.”
6. “Why is Stephen Baldwin shoving food in his pockets?”
7. “Is it me or did Michele Bachmann’s head just spin around three times and her mouth start spitting up pea soup?”
8. “I wish John Boehner would stop telling me he has an “all over” tan.”
9. “Don’t spread this around, but Mitt Romney sits down when he pees.”
10. “Who the hell invited W.?”