President Obama hosted his first state dinner on Tuesday night for the Prime Minister of India and the Republicants apparently didn’t think it was appropriate.
Grand Ole Party-poopers.
Jabba the Butt Limbaugh belched that he thought it was inappropriate that Obama held the dinner this close to Thanksgiving.
Jabba, obviously feasting here on sour grapes, was probably P.O.’d because he didn’t get an invite. The Secret Service would later have had to count the silverware if Jabba attended.
Republicants whined (but not dined) that they weren’t invited. The party’s talking-points command center, Fox Noose, snapped that up faster than Jabba could down a few oxycontin.
Fact is some Republicants were invited. Like House Minority Leader John “Bad Tan” Boehner —- but he was a no-show because he wanted to get back to Ohio for the holiday to be with his family and his tanning bed.
The theme of the state dinner could’ve been “Curry with the Fringe on top.” As in “right wing-nut fringe” that attacks everything Obama does. Even state dinners. Seriously, down some Pepto, guys.
Here are some of the real reasons why the Republicants didn’t show for the state dinner:
1. Thought the people would eat their state (they heard Baked Alaska was on the menu.)
2. Upset that Adam Lambert wasn’t invited to the state dinner to reprise his “American Music Awards” performance.
3. Thought they’d have to vote on the appetizer.
4. Busy coming up with reasons why they’re not going to go along with the next 500 things Obama proposes.
5. Didn’t want to miss Palin’s book signing at a Dairy Queen in French Lick, Indiana.
6. Arugala is like kryptonite to Republicants.
7. Republicants were afraid Hillary was going to ask them if they knew where Bill was.
8. They were busy at prayer services for the turkeys Obama didn’t pardon.
9. No contest: It was either the state dinner or goobers and moonshine with Gov. Mark Sanford on the Old Appalachian Trail.
10. Photo op at Michele “They’re coming to take me away” Bachmann’s town hall meeting where she was convincing everybody that Lady Gaga and Nancy Pelosi were the same person.