God is talking to Sarah Palin again. Not sure if it was by twittering this time
This time from God’s lips to Palin’s ears came this: the Founding Fathers really didn’t want the separation of church and state.
Somebody with a magic marker quill must have snuck into Liberty Hall and penciled it in the Constitution when nobody was looking.
There she goes again, putting words in the mouth of the Founding Fathers.
No, the Founding Fathers meant to say you’ve got to separate the churches from the states. You know, so every state would haveits fair share of churches.
She probably would make a mockery of Jefferson’s quote “I cannot live without books.” Probably reword it to say “I cannot live without people paying for my book.”
Jefferson’s “If God is just, I tremble for my country” would be butchered by Palin to be something along the lines of “I don’t tremble for my country because God is just.”
And forget about T.J.’s “Question with boldness even the existence of God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear.”
Palin’s following is more along the line of butchering FDR’s famous line to stop at “We have nothing but fear.”
Diva Destruction said that hearing President Obama say America isn’t a Christian country “is mind-boggling.”
Every thought that Palin has or haswritten by someone else boggles the mind.
“I cling to my religion ‘cos that’s all I got,” Palin has said.
Actually, you also got a lot of nerve.
You and your clan are a mockery of democracy.
By the way, speaking of religion, what about that video of you having the demon snakes driven out of you by that faith healer?
Sarah the Sanctimonious.
What if God was one of you.
What if you also heard the Almighty tell you stuff like this:
1. “Stop with the namedropping already.”
2. “I’ve given everyone the gift of free will —- so feel free to shut up.”
3. “The Founding Fathers are all up here in Paradise and they want you to know that they’ve all seen you naked.”
4. “I never spoke to George W. Bush and told him to run for president. That wasn’t God, that was his dog. George is a bit dyslexic. Which still doesn’t explain his speechifyin.’ “
5. “If you’re going to continue delivering the stupid, at least curb that annoying shrilly voice.”