There they go again.
More whako Republicans disguised as Tea Party candidates.
Hey, Alaska, there goes any seniority your lawmakers had in the Senate now that Sen. Lisa Murkowski was defeated by the upstart Joe Miller, another Palin puppet.
Here’s what this nosebleed is in favor of:
1. Outsourcing Social Security and Medicare.
2. Eliminating unemployment benefits (Don’t care about that ‘cos you got a job? There but for the grace of God go you.)
3. A woman who is raped must carry the baby to term anyway.
Another dim-witted politician from the state of Alaska. No one saw that coming. Especially when you consider when they created Sarah Palin’s persona they threw away the mold.
What is it with these crazies named Joe in the Republican Party?
Joe the Plumber —- John McCain’s weak try at producing the blue collar face of America during the 2008 campaign. Turns out this bozo was actually the forerunner of braindead Palinistas to be unleeashed on an unsuspecting (and undeserving) nation.
Then there was that dingleberry Joe “You Lie” Wilson, the South Carolina Congressman who yelled at President Obama during his speech in the hallowed halls of Congress last year.
It’s going to be a fun time (for bloggers anyway. For America, ah, not so much) when these nimrods win in November.
Only then will the cliche “the lunatics are running the asylum” come to pass.
Even more stunningly stupid rhetoric from yet another GOP.O.’d douchebag: Tommy “shoot every Mexican trying to come to America” Tancredo. You remember this wizard. He was a 2008 Republican candidate for president for a cup of coffee. He’s such a lunatic, even the lunatic right wing-nuts are saying: “This guy is nuts.”
Tommy T. has only one issue: illegal immigration. He’s now running as a third party candidate (even too insane for the Tea Party? Tommy, wha’ up with that?) for governor of Colorado.
Apparently, Tommy’s brain trust (wouldn’t you like to be a fly on the wall during those campaign strategies?) must have figured he needed a cultural war issue to discharge about the Obamas.
Muslim? Socialist? Not born in America? Death panels? Tax and spender?
C’mon, Tommy. You could do better than that. Besides, people will believe anything you say about the Obamas as long as you can get the press to repeat it.
Got one? Hey, not bad, Tommy T:
“First lady Michelle Obama wants to outlaw Christmas at the White House!”
Rush to Judgment will have a field day with that one. “This president and his wife hate Santa Claus. Now, fellow listeners, can there be anyone more white than Jolly Ole Saint Nick? What’s next, a mock mosque instead of a manger?”
So will Tweety Birdbrain Palin. “Think of all the innocent children we in the RepubliTea Party think are products of lazy Americans who won’t be getting any presents when their parents go begging at the White House.”
So too will the Man of Fraud, Glenn “In Fraud We Trust” Beck: “Maybe they should carrying a sign that says ‘Will vote Democrat for toys.’ “
Hey, GOP-brains, here’s a few other ridiculous statements you can make up out of thin-air (due to not enough oxygen getting to the cerebellum) that could easily be regurgitated on Fox Fabricated News:
1. Paris Hilton hired to mentor the Obama girls.
2. Next year’s Easter Egg Hunt on the White House lawn to feature salmonella tainted eggs from Iowa.
3. Obama brings new drug into Oval Office! (Actually it’s a new rug, but what’s a letter or two difference when you’re on a roll scaring the bejesus out of old white folk?)
4. Obama administration considered hiring Tanya Harding to break Bristol Palin’s leg so she can’t compete on “Dancing With the Stars.”
5. Obama White House refusing to serve turkey on Thanksgiving! Considering Ramadhan Kofta!