Is it really news of the world that Rupert Murdoch is despicable?
The messianic molester of media never met a fact he couldn’t distort and turn it into fearmongering, or trigger suppressed racism among the simple minds that depend on every word from his news organization.
Murdoch withdrew his bid of controlling British Sky Broadcasting on Wednesday after nearly a week of reports that his News Corp. way of doing business gathering the news was, well, despicable.
His empire, newspaper-wise anyway, has come under vicious attack in the United Kingdom, where even the police are accomplices in his character assassinations.
Murdoch is a person of color — yellow, the hue of his journalism that is also the shade of the streak running up and down his back.
Murdoch’s minions in the United Kingdom apparently hacked phones of celebrities, politicians and even murder victims to get the dirt that wasn’t necessarily part of the story. His goons even bribed police officers to get the scoop. Among the politicians in Britain hacked was former Prime Minister Gordon Brown, whose story was that his son has cystic fibrosis.
Word has it that Murdoch’s gestapo even hacked the phones of Sept. 11 victims.
These pitiful news gathering techniques like illegal wiretapping and invasion of privacy have not been exposed so far in the United States. But Murdoch is the fearmongering fuhrer behind Fox News, so take your best guess if what went down in the U.K. is happening across the pond.
Surprise, there was nothing on the Fox News website today about their fearless leader bowing out of the British Sky Broadcasting purchase.
Guess in this case the Sky wasn’t the limit.
Somehow Fox News has to get revenge for their maniacal maestro.
The Foxholes could try getting their fearful faithful to start hating the United Kingdom —– the same way they got them to hate on the French because they wouldn’t support W.’s Iraq war. But let’s face it, the French are just asking to be hated on.
Be that as it may, calling taters Freedom fries instead of French fries was completely insane.
So what would the Foxholes do to get their lemmings to hate the British? Here’s a few suggestions right out of the Rupert playbook of true lies:
1. “Scotland Yard has a history of lying to the public. Hello! It’s not in Scotland and it’s longer than a yard.”
2. “The Brits were this nation’s first enemies and they still hold a grudge. So we should invade the U.K. to make sure they don’t try to tread on us again.”
3. “Ban all Beatles music again. They were plants by the communists and were totally responsible for brainwashing baby boomers, who questioned their elders and country. And the Fab Four made millions of Americans dope fiends.”
4. “If you play part of the speech in the Oscar-winning “The King’s Speech” backwards it says, ‘death to all Americans who believe in Jesus.’ “
5. “The queen is going to abdicate her throne to Elton John.”
- iPhone 3GS Full diamante,Diamond,rhinestone,bling Protective hard cases on Future fundraiser
- iPhone 3GS Full diamante,Diamond,rhinestone,bling Protective hard Case on Talkin’ ’bout my generation
- read more on CEO vs. community organizer
- finances on The melancholy riff
- Politics Fact Checker on Real guy stuff
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008