Courtesy of Betfair Sportsbook, below is a list of odds on various outcomes surrounding the controversy surrounding Donald Sterling’s alleged comments in which made racially disparaging remarks on an audio tape. NBA commissioner Adam Silver will have a press conference at 11 a.m. PST in which he will provide more clarity. But Betfair Sportsbook provides a few possibilities.
What is Donald Sterling’s eventual fate?
– The NBA will suspend him for a year: 11/10
– The NBA will suspend him indefinitely: 7/4
– He will sell the team: 3/1
– The NBA will ban him from the league forever: 15/1
– The NBA will take over ownership of the team: 20/1
– No punishment: 100/1
– He takes ownership of a NASCAR team: 500/1
What will Doc Rivers decide as Head Coach of the LA Clippers?*
– He will quit the Team before the start of next season: 5/2
– He will request to be traded to another another team: 4/1
Will Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, or any member of the Clippers request
to be traded or demand to be cut, at the end of the season due to
– Yes: 14/1
– No: 1/50
Would Magic Johnson be interested in purchasing Clippers?
Agents split on impact Donald Sterling’s racial comments could affect Clippers’ ability to attract free agents
Sports marketing expert weighs potential impact Donald Sterling’s racial comments will have on Clippers’ brand