Where are the 24-hour restaurants of the Inland Valley? Most seem to be in Pomona.
Leaving aside Coco’s, Denny’s and their corporate cousins, here are the places I know about in Pomona:
* La Fuente, 987 S. Garey Ave. at 10th Street.
* Grandma’s Donuts, East Mission Boulevard just east of Garey (can’t find them online or in phone book).
* The Jelly Donut, 2097 N. Towne Ave. (A sign says it’s “Open 24/24.” Someone tell Jack Bauer!)
* Golden Wok, 1725 N. Garey Ave.
* Taqueria de Anda, 1690 S. Garey at Franklin.
So Pomona has a lot of night owls. What about the rest of the valley?
* Rancho Cucamonga has Corky’s Kitchen and Bakery, 6403 N. Haven Ave. just above the 210. Apparently they do good business in the middle of the night. The fresh-baked pie is awesome.
* Ontario has Fork in the Road, 4265 E. Guasti Road, at the Travel Centers of America West truck stop. The food is surprisingly good. Fork was featured in a segment of the Food Network’s “Road Food” in 2006.
Surely there are more 24-hour joints, especially in Ontario. Anyone want to fill in the blanks, or tell stories about 24-hour dining?