It’s for those people that I offer the following information.
From 10 a.m. to noon on February 24th, Domino’s Pizza (three stores in the West Valley, at least) will be giving away free samples of their new American Legends pizzas.
The three stores involved in the giveaway are:
- 366 W. Foothill Blvd., Claremont
- 9885 Central Avenue, Montclair
- 1650 E. 4th Street, Ontario
Their American Legends pizzas are six regionally-inspired specialty pies named for different locales around the country.
A couple of them don’t sound half bad. Here’s the breakdown on the American Legends:
- Honolulu Hawaiian – Sliced ham, smoked bacon, juicy pineapple and roasted red peppers with provolone and mozzarella cheeses on a cheesy parmesan crust.
- Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch – Chicken breast, white sauce, smoked bacon, tomatoes and parsley with provolone cheese and mozzarella cheeses on a cheesy provolone crust.
- Pacific Veggie – Roasted red peppers, spinach, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and black olives, with feta, mozzarella and provolone cheeses on a cheesy parmesan crust.
- Memphis BBQ Chicken – Chicken breast, barbecue sauce, onions and parsley with provolone, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses on a cheesy cheddar crust.
- Buffalo Chicken – Chicken breast, Buffalo hot sauce, onions and parsley with provolone and American chesses on a cheesy cheddar crust.
- Philly Cheese Steak – Steak, onions, green peppers and mushrooms with provolone and American cheeses on a cheesy provolone crust.
They’re normally priced at $12.99 for a large or $10.99 for a medium.
So, Domino’s lovers, mark your calendars now!