I know Diamond Bar is only Inland Empire-adjacent, but it’s definitely within driving distance for some of you, so…
If you want a free sample of Domino’s Pizza’s new BreadBowl Pasta, head on over to the store at 1383 S. Diamond Bar Blvd., in Diamond Bar.
But not yet.
From 4 to 6 p.m. next Wednesday (May 27), that location (and perhaps others?) will be handing out samples of its latest creation.
According to the press release, “Domino’s BreadBowl Pasta is a lightly seasoned bread bowl baked up around the pasta, surrounding it with tasty oven goodness. It is perfect for dipping, ripping, sharing and tearing! Domino’s BreadBowl Pasta is available in five classic combinations, including:
- Three Cheese Mac-N-Cheese – A blend of two cheddars and mozzarella cheese tossed with penne pasta and baked to a creamy perfection for just $5.99
- Italian Sausage Marinara – Penne pasta tossed with a meaty
Italian sausage smothered in zesty marinara sauce and topped with
provolone cheese for just $6.99
- Chicken Alfredo -Tender cuts of 100% all white meat chicken and penne pasta baked with creamy Alfredo sauce for just $6.99
- Chicken Carbonara – Tender cuts of 100% all white meat
chicken, bacon, onions and mushrooms mixed with penne pasta and baked
with creamy Alfredo sauce for just $7.99
- Pasta Primavera – Fresh spinach, diced tomatoes, mushrooms and onions mixed with penne pasta and baked with creamy Alfredo sauce for just $7.99
- Build Your Own Pasta – Make it your way for just $7.99″
Sounds, um, carb-o-rific!
So if you happen to be running a marathon next Thursday and are interested in doing some carbo-loading, you’re in luck!
Just drive over to Diamond Bar next Wednesday night and pick up your free sample from Domino’s.
And best of luck in the marathon!