If you’re a night owl, like me, or an early bird, unlike me, you just might have a chance at getting a year’s worth of sandwiches from Togo’s.
You see, the Upland Togo’s (110 S. Mountain Ave., at 8th Street) is celebrating their grand opening this morning (August 15).
To commemorate the occasion, they’re giving the first 50 adult guests (18+) in line free sandwiches for a year!
That’s one sandwich a week for 52 weeks.
- You gotta be at least 18 years old and have a valid California driver’s license.
- You must purchase a 6″ Togo’s sandwich.
- You’ve got to stay in line and be in line when the doors open at 10 a.m.
- One winner per household.
- Do not pass go, do not collect $200.
Just kidding about that last one.
Prior to the official opening at 10 a.m., they’ll be having a “bread toss” for prizes at 9:15 a.m.
Also, at 10 a.m., Upland police will compete against Upland firefighters to see which team can finish their half of a 8-foot Togo’s sandwich the quickest.
That’s a lot of lettuce!
So, all you West Valley night owls and early birds, get out there and win those sandwiches!