Well, it’s been a year since we launched Dine 909.
In that year, we’ve:
- Seen lots of establishments close
- Seen lots of establishments open
- Lost our dim sum virginity
- Been witness to Pomona’s “kebab war”
- Played “favorites”
- Experienced the Freestyle
- Become part of the fresh & easy elite
- Irritated at least one reader
And much, much more…
As we celebrate our first anniversary, we pledge to continue to bring you food tidbits from the Inland Empire (and occasionally beyond).
As always, if you have anything you want to pass along, please feel free to email us.
And if you want to keep informed of the latest from Dine 909, be sure to bookmark us and follow us on Twitter, as if you haven’t already done so. Oh, and get your friends to do the same!
Thanks for reading, Inland Empire!