What are you doing Sunday?
If you’re a frozen yogurt fan, you should be at the Yogoo la Mode yogurt shop at 7890 Haven Ave., Suite 8 (at Town Center Drive) in Rancho Cucamonga.
On Sunday, November 1, they will be celebrating their second anniversary.
Among the deals being offered that day:
- Free yogurt with toppings (8 oz. max) to the first 100 customers.
- Buy one, get one free boba tea drinks, yogurt and gelato all day long.
- 30% discount on all ice cream and yogurt cake orders.
- VIP club membership (which includes a free ice cream cake during your birthday month, a free small yogurt on your birthday, 15% discount on regular purchases and other special offers) for $25 — a $10 discount.
- Balloon animals for the kids from noon to 4 p.m.
I haven’t yet been to Yogoo, but free frozen yogurt is a difficult thing to pass up. I think I’ll have to pop over and check them out.
Special anniversary hours are from 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
(.pdf file) to download their anniversary flier and check out all the deals yourself.