A new, modern-style McDonald’s opened a week ago in Fontana (17017 Sierra Lakes Parkway, at Sierra Avenue).
Surprisingly, I’m lovin’ it. It’s a slightly smaller restaurant, without a Playplace. It’s very modern inside and if it weren’t for the menus and posted advertisements, you’d scarcely know you’re in a McDonald’s. Personally, I think it’s a great direction for the company.
They’ve got different daily deals until December 4:
- Sundays — 69 small coffee; toy giveaway from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Mondays — $1.49 six-piece Chicken McNuggets; free balloons for the kids from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Tuesdays — Buy one Big Mac, get one free; toy giveaway from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Wednesdays — Buy one breakfast extra value meal, get a breakfast sandwich free.
- Thursdays — 50% off a Happy Meal with the purchase of a premium salad; free balloons for the kids from 2 to 4 p.m.
They’re offering free Wi-Fi on two upcoming Mondays: November 16 and 30.
Then on December 5, they’ll have the Ronald Show at 2:30 p.m., along with a raffle.
If you’re in the area (heading to Costco or Lowe’s, perhaps?), you might think about stopping by. I’m sure you’ll be surprised.