P.F. Chang’s has always had a few items on its menu that were gluten-free. Now they have expanded their gluten-free menu.
They’ve got everything from an appetizer to a soup to fried rice to over a dozen entres, including five new beef entres.
All the items are gluten-free as prepared or have been modified to be gluten-free, and are served on distinctive plates to identify them from other items.
I can personally vouch for one of their original gluten-free items — the flourless chocolate dome — it’s delicious!
Be aware that the gluten-free items are made in the same kitchen as items containing gluten.
Gluten-free soy sauce is also available.
Inland Empire P.F. Chang’s locations include Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, Chino Hills, Temecula and Rancho Mirage.
Click here to see the entire gluten-free menu.
Follow the jump to see the menu, with prices.
- GF Shrimp with Lobster Sauce – $12.95
- GF Moo Goo Gai Pan – $13.25
- GF Ginger Chicken With Broccoli – $12.75
- GF Philip’s Better Lemon Chicken – $12.95
- GF Chang’s Spicy Chicken – $12.95
- GF Chang’s Lemon Scallops – $14.95
- GF Salmon Steamed With Ginger – $17.95
- GF Cantonese Shrimp or Scallops – $14.95
- GF Mongolian Beef – $14.95
- GF Beef with Broccoli – $11.95
- GF Beef a La Sichuan – $13.95
- GF Pepper Steak – $13.25
- GF Hong Kong Beef with Snow Peas – $10.25
- GF Dali Chicken – $12.95
- GF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps – $7.95
- GF Egg Drop Soup Cup – $2.95/Bowl – $5.95
- GF Singapore Street Noodles – $9.95
- GF P.F. Chang’s Fried Rice – $7.95/Combo – $9.95
- GF Buddha’s Feast – $7.50
- GF Spinach Stir-Fried with Garlic
- GF Garlic Snap Peas
GF Shanghai Cucumbers
Small: $2.95/Large: $4.95
- GF Flourless Chocolate Dome – $5.95
- GF Buddha’s Feast – $7.25
- GF Shrimp with Lobster Sauce – $8.95
- GF Moo Goo Gai Pan – $8.95
- GF Beef with Broccoli – $8.95
- GF Pepper Steak – $8.95