The Tillamook Loaf Love tour rolled into town Friday, bringing cheesy goodness to the Inland Empire.
One of three simultaneous I.E. stops for the tour took place at the Fiesta Food Warehouse in Fontana. Other stops Friday were at Stater Bros. markets in Rancho Cucamonga and Ontario.
Today (March 20), the tour is scheduled to hit the following locations from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.:
- Chino: Stater Bros., 4721 Riverside Drive
- Claremont: Sprouts, 835 W. Foothill Blvd.
- Ontario: Stater Bros., 1105 W. Philadelphia St.
If you’re running in the L.A. Marathon on Sunday, you might see them there!
A third wave will hit Monday from noon to 7 p.m. at the following locations:
- Rialto: Stater Bros., 571 E. Foothill Blvd. and 168 E. Baseline.
- San Bernardino: Fiesta Food Warehouse, 1578 W. Baseline.
A relatively small affair, the crew made up for it in enthusiasm.
Along with samples of the medium and sharp Cheddar Baby Loaf cheeses, they handed out recipes and $1 off coupons for Tillamook cheese. Yum!
They also showed off their modified VW Microbus, Yum 2.
Oh…and they graciously posed for pictures. See them after the jump!