Today (March 20), the tour is scheduled to hit the following locations from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.:
- Chino: Stater Bros., 4721 Riverside Drive
- Claremont: Sprouts, 835 W. Foothill Blvd.
- Ontario: Stater Bros., 1105 W. Philadelphia St.
If you’re running in the L.A. Marathon on Sunday, you might see them there!
A third wave will hit Monday from noon to 7 p.m. at the following locations:
- Rialto: Stater Bros., 571 E. Foothill Blvd. and 168 E. Baseline.
- San Bernardino: Fiesta Food Warehouse, 1578 W. Baseline.
A relatively small affair, the crew made up for it in enthusiasm.
Along with samples of the medium and sharp Cheddar Baby Loaf cheeses, they handed out recipes and $1 off coupons for Tillamook cheese. Yum!
They also showed off their modified VW Microbus, Yum 2.
Oh…and they graciously posed for pictures. See them after the jump!