That’s what kid volunteers will be doing from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday (August 21) to raise funds for the Let It Be Foundation.
The foundation offers support for families of children with life-threatening medical conditions.
The lemonade stands will be set up at the following locations:
- Ralphs (Mountain Avenue)
- Stater Bros. (Riverside Drive)
- Albertsons (Grand Avenue)
- Albertsons (Soquel Canyon Road)
- Chino Hills High School (Husky Football BBQ)
- Henry’s (Grand Avenue)
- Los Serranos Golf and Country Club
- Trader Joe’s (The Shoppes in Chino Hills)
- Vellano Country Club
- Vons (Chino Hills Parkway)
- Western Hills Golf Course
- Wetzel’s Pretzels (The Shoppes in Chino Hills)
- Stater Bros. (Philadelphia Street)
- Ralphs (Grand Avenue)
- Vons (Diamond Bar Boulevard)
- Albertsons (Archibald Street and Schleisman Road)
The proceeds from the lemonade stands will go toward the non-profit’s “room enhancement” makeover project.
So, if you’re out and about in the Chino Valley on Saturday and happen to see one of the stands, drink up…and dig deep!
For more information, click here.