Yep, it’s been two years since we started Dine 909.
Since our first anniversary, we’ve:
- Begun a newspaper column
- Continued our obsession with the Freestyle
- Witnessed the unveiling of “Cowboy Bob”
- Seen CiCi’s Pizza Buffet finally open in the Inland Empire
- Seen some high-profile closures
- Visited fresh & easy HQ
- Goaded San Bernardino city hall
- Paid homage to some restaurant survivors
Among other things…
We pledge to keep bringing you the latest in Inland Empire food news. And if you have anything you want to let us know about, please feel free to email us.
As before, if you want to keep informed of the latest from Dine 909, be sure to bookmark us and follow us on Twitter, as if you haven’t already done so. Oh, and get your friends to do the same!
Thanks again for reading, Inland Empire!