The Chino Valley Chamber of Commerce has designated next week (September 26 to October 2) Chino Valley Restaurant Week.
Several restaurants in Chino and Chino Hills will be offering special discounts all week.
Here are just a few examples:
- Riverside Grill: First Champagne, Mimosa, or Chamberry during breakfast is $1. First Hangar 24 Orange Wheat during lunch or dinner is $2.
- Swasdee Thai Cuisine: Get $5 off a $25 food purchase.
- Felipe’s Mexican Grill: Get 20% off your bill.
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe: Before 10 a.m., get a free classic breakfast sandwich with the purchase of a smoothie. Buy any wrap, sandwich or salad and get a low-fat smoothie for $2.
- Papachino’s Grill & Greens: Complete meal daily special is $6.95. Spend $20 or more and be entered into a drawing for $250 in catering or gift cards valued from $10 to $100.
- Owen’s Bistro: $15.95 three-course Italian dinner offered Tuesday through Saturday.
- Cannataro’s: Mention “restaurant week” to get a free appetizer with the purchase of an entre.
- Honolulu Harry’s: Four lunch plates offered at $6.99. $2 off two signature dinner plates.
- Shima: Get two teppanyaki/shabu shabu entres and an appetizer for $20 (lunch) or $30 (dinner).
Other participating restaurants include City Broiler, Larios’ Meat Market and Sandra’s Mexican Grill.
Participating restaurants will have a “Restaurant Week” logo in their window.
Not like you need an excuse to support local restaurants, but this is a good one!
For more information, follow this link.