OK, bacon lovers…Denny’s has the “cure” for your cravings.
They’ve cooked up an entire menu just for you.
There’s bacon breakfasts, a triple-decker, eight-slice BLT, bacon meatloaf and a bacon sundae.
That’s right…a bacon sundae!
It’s maple flavored syrup with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a sprinkle of diced hickory-smoked bacon on top. Of course, that’s topped by another layer of syrup and vanilla ice cream topped with even more bacon and a drizzle of syrup.
You could say Denny’s has gone “whole hog” on the bacon thing.
Here’s a look at the rest of the menu:
- Triple Bacon Sampler: Two strips of hickory-smoked bacon, two strips of pepper bacon and two strips of turkey bacon, served with two eggs and hash browns made with diced hickory-smoked bacon and Cheddar cheese.
- Ultimate Bacon Breakfast: Six strips of hickory-smoked bacon with two eggs, hash browns and choice of bread.
- Pepper Bacon and Eggs: Two strips of pepper bacon, two eggs, hash browns and choice of bread.
- Bacon Flapjacks: Bits of hickory-smoked bacon cooked into buttermilk pancakes. Served with two eggs, hash browns and two strips of bacon.
- BBBLT Sandwich: No, that’s not a typo. A triple-decker BLT made with eight strips of hickory-smoked bacon, lettuce, sliced tomato and mayo between three layers of toasted potato bread. Served with a side of wavy-cut French fries.
- Bacon Meatloaf: Diced bacon baked into meatloaf, topped with hickory ketchup and more diced bacon. Served with your choice of two sides and dinner bread.
So, if you’re a bacon lover, hurry on over to Denny’s and “pig” out.
The Baconalia menu is available for a limited time. For more information, click here.
Update: If you’re curious to try the Maple Bacon Sundae, click here to send an ecard to a friend, and each of you get a buy-one-get-one coupon for the pork and dairy concoction.