I have to admit, I was a little skeptical that the promoters of the Inland Empire Food Truck Fest would be able to coerce 50 of Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego counties’ food trucks to come all the way out to the Inland Empire.
They’ve now got 54 trucks lined up and have not finished yet.
The latest announcements?
- Grilled Cheese Truck: Grilled cheese sandwiches
- Seabirds: Vegetarian fare
- Waffles de Liege: Made with real Belgian pearl sugar
- Longboards Ice Cream: Ice cream on a stick
- The Lime Truck: California beach cuisine
- Don Chow Tacos: Chinese Mexican fusion
- No Tomatoes: Indian street fare
- Swinging Kitchen: California cuisine
- Yalla: Falafel and more falafel
- Great Balls on Tires: Meatball sliders
- Stella Pierre’s Gourmet Grub: Representing the I.E.!
The festival will take place from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. June 18 at Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario. Tickets (including a limited number of early-entry VIP tickets) are available now at the arena box office and at Ticketmaster.
Oh…and get ready for a special announcement from Dine 909 regarding the Inland Empire Food Truck Fest!