Looking for that special restaurant to celebrate that once-in-a-lifetime event?
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar (recently voted “Best Steak” by Daily Bulletin readers) has created a “Prime Celebrations” three-course meal designed for young adults to celebrate prom season and graduation in style.
The complete dinner includes an appetizer salad or soup, an entre, a side, dessert and beverage.
Cost is $50 per person, $100 per couple, and includes tax and gratuity. For convenience, parents can even pre-pay for the meal.
Fleming’s can be found in the Inland Empire at:
- Rancho Cucamonga: 7905 Monet Ave., 909-463-0416
- Rancho Mirage: 71800 Highway 111, 760-776-6685
Reservations can be made online here or by calling Fleming’s directly.
The “Prime Celebrations” meal is only available through June 30. For more information, click here.
Follow the jump to see the menu selections.
Appetizer (choice of one)
- Classic Caesar: Chopped hearts of romaine, fresh parmesan, croutons baked with whole-grain mustard
- Fleming’s Salad: Fresh seasonal greens, candied walnuts, dried cranberries, tomatoes and croutons
- The Wedge: Crisp iceberg lettuce with grape tomatoes, red onions and crumbled blue cheese
- Chef’s Seasonal Soup
Entres (choice of one)
- Petite Filet Mignon: Fleming’s leanest, most tender beef
- New York Strip: Fleming’s most flavorful cut of prime beef
- Double Chicken Breast: Baked in a white wine, mushroom, shallot and thyme sauce
- Tuna Mignon: Seared rare with peppercorns and tomato sherry vinaigrette
Sides (choice of one)
- Grilled High Country Asparagus: Seasoned with olive oil, butter, salt and pepper
- Sauted Mushrooms: Fresh button and portobello sauted in butter with whole garlic
- Fleming’s Potatoes: Fleming’s house specialty with cream, jalapeos and cheddar cheese
- Mashed Potatoes: With blue cheese, Parmesan peppercorn or roasted garlic
Dessert (choice of one)
- Crme Brle: Creamy Tahitian vanilla bean custard served with fresh seasonal berries
- Cheesecake: Graham cracker crust, blueberry sauce and white chocolate shavings
- Walnut Turtle Pie: Caramel, walnuts and chocolate baked in a chocolate pie crust