Tidbits picked up from the new sites include:
- Trucks mentioned (and presumably scheduled to be at the event) include SlapFish, Kona Ice, Waffles de Liege, White Rabbit, Nom Nom and Panfiniti.
- A full list of trucks is expected around the second week of August.
- Tickets go on sale Monday (July 25).
- The website includes a map of the event.
- V.I.P. tickets ($25, limited to 300) will include: Access to an air-conditioned tent, goodie bags, private restrooms, early admission, free water and soda, and a private patio with a view of the stage.
The festival will be held from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, September 3, at Third and Market streets in downtown Riverside. General admission tickets are $8 presale and $10 at the door.
We’ll bring you more details as we get them.