A few more trucks have been added to the website for the Riverside Food Truck Festival, which will be held from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, September 3, at Third and Market streets in downtown Riverside.
A glance at their “Featured Trucks” page brings the following new names:
- Stella Pierre’s Gourmet Grub: Gourmet burgers, sandwiches, foot-long hot dogs and, goodies like chocolate covered bacon
- Bool BBQ: Korean BBQ tacos and pastels
- Tapa Boy: Filipino breakfast
- Ahn-Joo: Korean pub food
- Me So Hungry: Gourmet burgers, sliders and sides
- The Yummy One: Korean bowls, rice wraps, tacos and burritos
Presale general admission tickets are $8 (plus $1.27 service fee) and V.I.P. tickets are $25 (plus $1.87 service fee) and are available online here via Brown Paper Tickets.
Tickets will be $10 at the door.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Riverside Arts Council, Asian Pacific Lunar Festival and Riverside County Prevent Child Abuse.