Gourmet Food Trucks, LLC, which is supplying the food trucks that will be at the Inland Empire Auto Show this weekend, has posted a coupon online which you can print and gain free “admision” to the show.
The auto show, in addition to showcasing new and concept cars and alternative fuel and hybrid vehicles, will have a “Great Taste” event Friday evening, with free samples from over 20 restaurants and wineries, and food trucks each day of the show.
The following trucks are scheduled to appear:
- The Knockout Taco Truck (All three days)
- Auntie’s Fry Bread (All three days)
- The Greasy Wiener (Friday)
- India Jones Truck (Friday)
- Great Balls on Tires (Friday)
- White Rabbit Truck (Friday)
- Slammin’ Sliders (Saturday and Sunday)
- Shrimp Pimp (Saturday and Sunday)
- Bacon Mania (Saturday and Sunday)
- Slice Truck (Saturday)
- Piaggio On Wheels (Sunday)
If that wasn’t enough, a limited number (100 per day) of “complimenty” food truck meal vouchers are available for those who participate in the show’s Ride and Drive test drive program.
The Inland Empire Auto Show will be open from noon to 9 p.m. Friday (August 19), 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday (August 20) and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday (August 21) at the Ontario Convention Center, 2000 E. Convention Center Way.
Click here to print your free ticket.