If you love beer, and want to sample from over 60 craft brews, while listening to live bands and chowing down on delicious grub, then you’ve probably already gotten your ticket for Saturday’s (October 8) return of the California Beer Festival to Claremont.
You can skip the remainder of this post and continue on with your day.
For the rest of you beer lovers…what are you waiting for? The tickets ($40) for the festival have nearly sold out!
Not only do you get to sample the best local (and not-so-local) breweries have to offer, but the event is a fundraiser for the for the Gen Giammanco
Foundation, which provides financial support to student athletes.
The event will take place from 12:30 to 5 p.m. at the Claremont Packing House, 532 W. First St.
A $25 designated driver ticket, which includes a free meal, is also available.
Follow the jump to see the participating breweries.
Breweries invited to attend
- Alcatraz Brewing Company
- The Big Cheese Pizza Company (Riverside)
- Black Star Beer
- Cosmic Ales
- Evans Premium Lager
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company
- Grand Teton Brewing Co.
- Hangar 24 Craft Brewery (Redlands)
- Inland Empire Brewing Company (Riverside)
- J.T. Schmid’s
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company
- Kat Daddy Brewery (Moreno Valley)
- Kona Brewing Company
- Lagunitas Brewing Company
- Lhasa Beer USA
- Omaha Jack’s Grillhouse and Brewery (Rancho Cucamonga)
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Woodchuck Draft Cider
- Widmer Brothers Brewing Company