The top seller was Caitlin Loret of Perris, who sold a staggering 4,051 boxes.
However, coming in this close behind her was Dakota Gregory of Wildomar, who sold 4,000 boxes.
Turns out that Dakota isn’t just a whiz at cookie sales. It seems she’s also great at selling nuts and candies.
In fact, last fall, she was the number one seller of those items for the council, racking up $1,700 in sales.
Back in August, in recognition of her achievement, the council flew her and her mom, Dani, to Waukesha, Wis., to visit the family-owned company where the products she sold were made.
During her trip, she:
- Took a tour of an airplane cockpit and spoke with the plane’s captain
- Toured two factories owned and operated by A.L. Schuzman
- Watched nuts being roasted and packed
- Watched pecan clusters being made
- Learned how her sales and the other scouts’ sales helped generate new jobs here and abroad
Congratulations to Dakota from Dine 909!
For more information about the Girl Scouts of San Gorgonio Council, visit their website or call 800-400-4475.