The long-anticipated Ra Pour restaurant and lounge will open to the public on Monday (November 21).
Ra Pour aims to bring an upscale food and drink experience to the Inland Empire, not unlike what one might expect in Las Vegas or Los Angeles.
The cuisine is billed as globally-influenced Californian-fusion, accompanied by inventive, hand-crafted cocktails.
Sneak peeks of menu items have been popping up online via co-owner Karim Webb and freelance food writer Brooke Burton: Lobster Pops, Margherita Pizza, Truffle Popcorn and Gambas al Ajillo have been spotted.
Other items from the eclectic menu include Kobe carpaccio, duck Bolognese, chicken and waffles and cola-brined pork.
The restaurant/lounge comes with impressive pedigrees:
- Restaurateur Karim Webb comes from a family whose Ontario-based business, Webb Family Enterprises, owns (in addition to Ra Pour) 16 Inland Empire McDonald’s and Buffalo Wild Wings franchises.
- Lifestyle Architect and founder of Grand Tactics Bee Nguyen, who has produced events for Hollywood nightlife heavy-hitters like Hyde Lounge, Supper Club, MyHouse, EDEN and Roxbury, will set the vibe and the tone for the restaurant and lounge.
- The Executive Chef is Greg Stillman, ex-The French Laundry and the Patina Restaurant Group.
- Ra Pour’s “Liquid Chefs” have been trained by Ryan Magarian, owner of Liquid Relations and one of America’s top mixologists.
- Noted wine expert Chris Sandin has handpicked a complementary list of domestic and imported wines to be enjoyed by the bottle or the glass.
- Empire Sound System, Ra Pour’s house band, and DJs Dom Dior and LA Touch will provide entertainment.
Ra Pour will seat approximately 175 guests throughout the lounge, dining room and bar, and 50 guests in the patio.
Initially, Ra Pour will open at 5 p.m. and stay open ’til midnight Sunday through Thursday and ’til 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday. Dinner will be served until 10 p.m., with a late night menu available until closing time.
Reservations are available at 909-899-7999 or via OpenTable.
In time, the restaurant will add lunch and brunch service.
Ra Pour is at 7900 Kew Ave., in Rancho Cucamonga’s Victoria Gardens.