Well, today we spotted this tweet that changes everything:
Extending our daily deals til the end of February! WEDNESDAY = 3 Piece Chicken Strips for $1.49. Only at Sonic, America’s #1 Drive-In!
— Sonic Drive-In(@Sonic_Rancho) February 2, 2012
The deals are fairly substantial. The Sonic burger, which is on special for 99 on Tuesdays, is normally $2.99.
Follow the jump to see the rest of the deals, which are now good until February 29.
- Sunday: $2.99 Sonic burger and regular shake
- Monday: 99 six-inch premium hot dogs
- Tuesday: 99 Sonic burger
- Wednesday: $1.49 grilled or crispy chicken sandwich
- Thursday: $1.49 three-piece chicken strips
- Friday: $1.49 breakfast burrito (breakfast is served all day at Sonic, just like that other place)
- Saturday: $2.99 foot-long, quarter-pound Coney and medium tots
The offers are good at participating greater Los Angeles and Palm Springs area locations, including the Inland Empire locations in Rancho Cucamonga, Victorville, Apple Valley, Yucca Valley, Cathedral City, Hemet and Murrieta.